Monday, December 10, 2007

Kokster again~

Wah lao.. ytd kok up again! Took the wrong bus at tanglin CC AGAIN. The first time was in NUS. Was supposed to take 190.. but nv c properly.. only c tibs bus coming w many ppl then I boarded. Dunno what was I thinking.. really.. that make me taking the bus w/o looking clearly... Haiz. *troubled*

Anyway today went for my fren wedding dinner! Haha didnt get to talk much w him. ut I am glad to meet up w the rest of the gang! Haha long time since we met up... w pl quitting and ppl overseas training. And yes CONGRATS to CK for finding the one to walk the rest of his life! *envy*

Just a few days ago was looking at another fren ROM ceremony photos, showing her day of preparations and vows. She looked so different! But the photos are really great.. Can see the happiness in the photos, those journalist type photography.. so the real happenings and not those posed pics!! Love the photos.. Haha maybe I put in too much feelings! But it really tempts me to get married too! Hahaha... Mad!

Ha next sunday another wedding dinner! *faints* Haha I think I will turn greenish soon?

No comments: