Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Updates!!!

Long time no post! Let me c wat I bz with....

Firstly was super bz with the fyp. Yah finally done and submitted last Thursday. BUT... still got the presentation to go.. hmmm next Monday! Wed gg to present to sup first but no slides done yet. Tmrw shall chopchop finish it.

Yah next went for 2nd rd psa interview on last Fri. Haha surprise surprise still got chance for 2nd round... lol. NO expectations. Haha. ;p

Today or rather ytd had listening compre and oral. Hmmm oral passed. Yeah super happy cos I think I have no flair for languages. Was mugging and talking to myself siapa.., keluarga saya ada bapa, ibu..., etc the whole Sunday and Monday morning. Super glad I passed but I think till the end std quite slack. So fortunate bah. Hmmm the first few persons who took the oral a bit suay lor.

Wat's next? Still have the design lab and the report. Also the matlab simulation and report... Hmmm seems like nv ending tasks ahead. Must finished by NEXT TUE. Then can prepare for exam. Remembered I posted somewhere 10 more wks to go... NOW IS FOUR more to go!!!! YEAH! HAHA... super long post by my std!!

Oh yah I had another clock at the bottom left! This one the time is more correct. lol =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many clocks for wad? Act cute!
Woohoo! Congrats~ 2nd round liao! how many more rounds to go?

jiayou jiayou for your projects blah blah!!

-budz

Anonymous said...

jiayou jiayou! =P

b00ng said...

To budz:
Thanx thanx!! lol got 3rd rd in all but i think 2nd rd this time realy buang liao.

To lala:
thanx man!!! =) haha drink more of ur carrot juice! lol

Anonymous said...

Aiyo.. think on the bright side! Slept 3 hours! Woohhoo.. gg crazy
budz

Anonymous said...

wau u siao huh? 6 am so early?

Anonymous said...

hmm.. 2001 lor.. mad rush.. but its over n now feel abit kong1 xu1. ours v cute leh! u come back NUS n if u see a blue mouse outisde digital lab.. its my BAMBAM!!!!!! I din get to bring home n play.. =(
*missing BAMBAM*

-budz

Anonymous said...

how come i got this yu gan that "budz" is sm..?

=D

Anonymous said...

erm im not sm.
budz