Sunday, April 09, 2006

Mystery solved!!!

WA i know y my bear clock is not accurate liao!!!
It follows the time on computer. For example, when i open the page, the clock will display the time of my comp. if u open the page, the time will be that of ur comp! Haha.. all thanx to lala! lol we learn something new everyday huh?

HAHA... and the prob is with my comp clock! =faint
BUt hmmm quite interesting.. the clock will display the time of ur comp.

Yup 2 links to 2 very nice story.. Haha i juz finished reread the irish coffee.
Warning first.. take ard 20-30minutes. The second link story is even longer!! I read b4 but forgot the exact story liao.. I shall read in some other days!

爱尔兰咖啡
http://www.21gbook.com/zc/z37.htm

第一次的亲密接触
http://www.21gbook.com/zc/z31.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhaah! chinese! again! and it took you so long... looks like it might take me double that time... xP why not you be so kind and like, summarize it! yayy!

Anonymous said...

Summary: LOve story! =p
-gw-