Saturday, March 29, 2008

失落

Haiz.. just feel down. Mood swing. A bit disappointed and empty feeling.
Maybe cos dunno what direction I am heading or even am I moving forward in the first place. Maybe I know the problem, the result but dunno what to do to change it.

Just like Thur soccer game, when I am in the court, I want to do my best! But then I always feel that I can do much better! Dunno why just cant perform up to my own std. Hate myself for being so. Cant decide the next move and hesitate, end up making the wrong move. A terrible mistake and cost the game to certain extent. And I especially hate it when ppl all want to play. Maybe they think they can change the game and help the team. But then.. Aiyah sianz.. Dun wan to think so much.

I think getting nonsensical liao...

No comments: