Tuesday, August 07, 2007

mixed feelings...

When I think abt gg to leave.. a bit of sadness in me...

Although my colleagues are all complaining abt AA, so far he is still not bad to me. Ha maybe I have doing any big yet.. so no major issues and problems. But I see others.. once condemned by him.. then that is it! Actually I am the lucky one.. I went for 2 vendor training on 2 newer test platforms.. And I got 2 senior engineers in my team.. and my division engineer also teach me quite a lot..

I dunno whether I am feeling sad because I am leaving.. or is it because I am worried abt feeling my comfort zone to a unknown area? haha I think it is more of the latter.. I have so many colleagues left... But then the 2 senior engineers who taught me so much.. I am really grateful to them. At the same time, so paiseh that my leaving will leave them with more work.. After 1 year, when I can work independently 99% of time.. I am gg to leave then they got to reteach the next new guy coming in..

No comments: