Wednesday, March 21, 2007

update!

SHUCKS!

Still slacking in the same company! Haha 3mths since my new year resolution!
And aim to run marathon is also not heading anywhere!

Anyway, today make 3 calls!

1/ to kah! He started work but think he is gg to quit after 3days at work.
Well he said nto his type of job in mind. IF it was me, I would continue to work and look for job bah.. haha just like what I am doing now. BUt then seems not effective cos I have a job already.. so no sense of urgency!

2/ to my best pal in army. Long time nv keep in touch w him. BUt i guess he is bz cos tok less than 5mins. I just told him another army fren getting married on 2nd June and he is invited. Yah and surprised he has broken up w his gf of 4yrs for 6mths liao. SHIT.. I dun even know that till today.. Hmm losing touch w many frens..

3/ to JOAN! Haha bought a calling card and tried! Well actually haha like everyday also c her online... ANYWAY BUCK UP JOAN and make more frens!

OK time to send one application before I hit my bed!

No comments: